We welcome you back into store at Alert Level 2
We welcome you back to store at Alert Level 2
The team at your local Colourplus look forward to welcoming you back into store from Thursday 14th May. We want to reassure you of the steps we’re taking to look after our staff, our customers and their homes as we face COVID-19 together.
If you are intending to shop with us in-store at Alert Level 2 (Thursday 14th May 2020)
- All of our staff in-store are fully briefed on Ministry of Health COVID-19 guidelines
- Social distancing measures will be in place
- Hand sanitiser is available to customers and staff
- Handwashing protocol has been clearly outlined to staff
- Extra measures are being taken to keep our stores clean particularly in ‘high touch’ areas like door handles, counters, products and sampling
- Staff are not to attend work if they are feeling unwell, or have been in contact with someone that is unwell or has recently travelled internationally. We ask that our customers too do not visit our store if they meet the before mentioned criteria.
Even with these measures in place, we appreciate some customers may still prefer to shop from home, we welcome you to:
- Browse our extensive range online from the comfort of your home at colourplus.co.nz
- Arrange paint, wallpaper or decorating accessories via a contactless order from your local store, for more information click here
- Book a virtual consultation with one of our experienced consultants here
- Request a curtain or blind estimate from your local store, for more information click here
- Seek home decorating advice and guidance from our experienced staff via phone or email. Store contact details can be found here
Home Visits & Installation
At Alert Level 2 we are now able to conduct in-home measures, quotes and installation.
Staff undertaking home visits during Alert Level 2 will be following company policies to:
- Use hand sanitiser and observe social distancing rules
- Sanitise all samples, measuring tools and folders etc between consultations
- Wear PPE if required
- Not visit a customer’s home if they are unwell or have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient, or if someone at the home is unwell or has been in contact with a COVID-19 patient, or if anyone at the home is in self isolation for any reason.
For existing jobs in production there will inevitably be a delay in completion due to our local supply chain also recently being in lockdown. Your local store will provide an updated timeline for delivery/installation of your ordered product.
We look forward to assisting you with your decorating projects in store or online during the coming weeks.
Thanks for your support,
ColourplusFind My Store