COVID-19 Update - 4th October 2021
Alert Level 3 Update (for Auckland & Huntly stores) & Alert Level 2 Update (rest of NZ)
The team at your local Colourplus store wishes you well in these uncertain times.
Alert Level 3 Update
Crosbies Colourplus Pukekohe & Colourplus Hunlty
At Covid-19 Alert Level 3 our doors will be closed and we will only be able to process contactless orders. Please phone or email Crosbies Colourplus or Colourplus Huntly to place a contactless order. Click here for store details.
Home Visits & Installation at Alert Level 3
Unfortunately, we are unable to conduct in-home consultations at Alert Level 3. Curtain and blind installations are allowed with heightened hygiene and physical distancing measures in place. If you have placed an order for curtains or blinds and are waiting for these to be installed, the team at your local store will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
We welcome you to:
- Browse our extensive range online from the comfort of your home at colourplus.co.nz
- Arrange paint, wallpaper or decorating accessories via a contactless order from the store, for more information click here
- Book a virtual consultation with one of our experienced consultants here
- Request a curtain or blind estimate here
- Seek home decorating advice and guidance from our experienced staff via phone or email. Store contact details can be found here
Alert Level 2 Update
All stores (excluding Crosbies Colourplus Pukekohe & Colourplus Huntly) from 11.59pm Tuesday 7th September 2021
At Alert Level 2 our doors will be open, and you are welcome to browse our store.
By following strict safety protocols, we are also able to undertake in-home measures, consultations and installations.
When shopping in-store:
- Remember to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer App, or alternatively use our manual contact tracing register
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory. Please have your mask on covering your nose and mouth before entering the store
- Keep 2 metres apart. Stores may limit the number of people allowed on the premises, to help with physical distancing
- Please do not visit if you are unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been told to self-isolate
You can also have comfort in knowing that:
- Extra measures are being taken to keep our stores clean, particularly in ‘high touch’ areas like door handles, counters, products and sampling
- Hand sanitiser is available for use by customers and staff
- Staff members are not to attend work if they are unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been told to self-isolate.
At Level 2, you may choose to continue to use our contactless product request and collection options.
We look forward to assisting you with your decorating projects.
Thanks for your support.
ColourplusFind My Store